An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Beijing, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Beijing.
Experience imperial splendour at the Forbidden City, admire the spectacular beauty of Lama Temple, discover the grand Summer Palace, or walk a section of the Great Wall of China. From Top 10 opera venues to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Beijing with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Beijing:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Beijing, covering the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Tian'an Men Square, Ming Tombs, Great Wall of China and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Beijing, plus seven full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Beijing's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Tian'an Men Square and the Forbidden City, Eastern Beijing, Western Beijing, North of the Forbidden city, and more
Artikal nema komentare