Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher.
Lonely Planet’s Paris is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll through the iconic cityscape, marvel at the abundance of museums bursting with masterpieces and savour the moment at a Parisian brasserie – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Paris and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Paris:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysées, Louvre, Les Halles, Montmartre, Le Marais, Ménilmontant, Belleville, Bastille, Ile de la Cité, Ile St-Louis, Latin Quarter, St-Germain, Les Invalides, Montparnasse, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Paris is our most comprehensive guide to Paris, and is perfect for discovering both popular and offbeat experiences.